Are you a hospitality or food service worker impacted by COVID-19? Connect with one of our our team members for confidential, one-on-one support. Call 1-888-777-HWTC (4982).
We can help with:
- Job search and job applications
- Training, development and reskilling opportunities learn more
- Resume review and career counselling
- Financial supports qualification and application – EI, Canadian Emergency Response Benefit (CERB), Sickness Benefits
- Career coaching and networking supports
- Referrals to other social services such as housing and mental health supports
- Understanding and navigating your rights and responsibilities during layoffs and /or job restructuring
- Ontario’s Housing Support Pathways: Click here for PDF
- Ontario’s Income Support Pathways: Click here for PDF
- Toronto’s Food Security Resources: Click here for link
- Scarborough Food Security Initiative
Reach out to our team with questions or concerns. We are here to help: Monday to Friday, 9AM-5PM.
1-888-777-HWTC (4982) or request a call back.
By submitting this form, you consent to the collection of this information by HWTC in accordance with our Personal Information Protection Policy. Information collected will only be used to gather background information and completion of this form does not guarantee acceptance into our programs.