The Hospitality Workers Training Centre, and it’s social Enterprise Training restaurant Hawthorne Food & Drink have been featured in several publications featured below:
- Premier’s Highly Skilled Workforce Expert Panel report: Analysis about our approach as featured in this report can be read here.
- Local Food Week launched at Hawthorne Food & Drink, Newsroom Ontario, June 2016 – Ministry of Agriculture, Food & Rural Affairs
- New workforce training program doesn’t just provide jobs, it builds careers, Toronto Star, March 2015
- Hawthorne Food & Drink Meets More than the Tongue, Toronto Star, October 2014
- An Appetite for Change, United Way, June 2015
- Toronto Restaurant Balances Social Mission with Economic Return, Globe and Mail, November 2014
- Metcalf Foundation, Biennial Report , 2012-2013