Let’s build Toronto’s Hospitality workforce together
Find Skilled Talent and Access Trained and Pre-Screened Candidates
Please contact us to arrange a meeting to discuss the opportunity to work together.
Email or call for more information:
firstname.lastname@example.org | 647 930 9518 x 313
Demand for skilled Hospitality workers is growing:
- At a Toronto industry-wide symposium in 2012, Hospitality leaders identified recruitment, retention and training as some of their biggest challenges.
- Research from the Ontario Tourism and Education Council shows that the Hospitality industry will likely face future skills and trainings shortages, particularly in food and beverage and accommodation services.
We connect the Hospitalty industry with pre-screened, trained, and engaged talent:
- Modelled after The Culinary Training Academy of Las Vegas, an internationally recognized model for workplace education and vocational training.
- We train, cross train and deliver skills programs for new and existing Hospitality workers so they have the skills and experience to access great Hospitality careers, improve their skills and advance in their lives.
- In 2013, we successfully piloted several programs for new entrants and current workers, including vocational training (Banquet Servers, Room Attendants, Kitchen Helpers/Stewards) and basic skills upgrading (English and Basic Computers).
- Hawthorne Food & Drink, our innovative social enterprise training restaurant, provides real-world skills and on-the-job training and work experience.
Partnering with us helps Industry employers:
- Save on hiring and training new associates by leveraging a pre-screened and trained talent pool.
- Access customized cross-training and skills development programs to build the strength of your current workforce.